Flyers and Forms:
The Youth Program at the Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion is excited to provide a new Distance Learning Program for your children in elementary school. We are also thrilled to announce that we will be offering After Care hours as well. Due to COVID restrictions we can only accept 20 children per regulations. This will ensure the best possible healthy and educational environment for your children.
We currently have 11 kids enrolled in the program. We have 9 spots still available for the Distance Learning Enrichment Program. First come first serve bases.
Please click on the side links for more information. If you have any questions please reach out to Youth Program Director, Erin May at email@example.com
or 703-729-0581 ext. 209
Kidzone Currently closed.
The Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion provides licensed nursery care as a benefit to its members through its KidZone.
Available for children ages 3 years – 12 years.
Children 3 and up must wear a mask during their visit
Temperature checks will be made at the front desk before entering the KidZone
A QR code will need to scanned and submitted stating the child(ren) are not experiencing any flu or COVID symptoms and are currently healthy before entering
A Covid Waiver form will need to be filled out by the parent/guardian
Each child must have a registration form on file.
Parents must be on premises the entire time the child is in the nursery
Reservations will need to made before dropping child off to ensure the KidZone is available; call 703-729-0581 ext. 0.
Children will not be admitted to the KidZone and/or asked to leave if they show signs of illness
To avoid a $4 “No show” Fee, cancelations must be received at least 30 minutes prior to reserved time.
Maximum reservation time is 2 hours 45 minutes. Packages are available for purchase at the AVSP Front Desk:
$4 per visit per child
10 visits for $35 $3.50 per visit
20 visits for $60 $3.00 per visit
You may purchase one package for all children in your family or one package for each child.
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm -unless a reservation is made before 5pm will stay open until 8pm
Please make reservations to ensure a place and adequate staffing in the KidZone. Reservations are made by calling the Pavilion at 703-729-0581 ext 0. Drop-ins are welcome when space is available. For evening hours, the KidZone will close at 5pm, if there are no reservations. Reservations are held up until 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Any waiting drop-ins will be assigned to the forfeited reservation. A fee of $4 per child is charged for any no-show. To avoid this fee, cancellation must be received at least 30 minutes prior to reserved time. For the safety and comfort of the children, we have a ratio of one nursery attendant for every seven children.
- Parents and child will need to get their temp. checked at the front desk before entering Kizone. Also fill out a Covid waiver form as well
- Parents must fill out a KidZone Registration and Emergency Contact Form, prior to drop off, is kept on file for a year.
- Parents will use a QR code before dropping off their child to ensure they are healthy.
- Children 3 and up will need to wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Parents (or Legal Guardians) who are actively participating in an organized, Pavilion-conducted fitness/health/recreation program located off the Pavilion grounds may leave their child in the KidZone under the following conditions:
- Pavilion management has approved the program for KidZone use based on the ability to reliably contact the parent and have him/her return to the KidZone within 15 minutes from the program’s location.
- Both the participating parent and staff person (or Pavilion-designated alternative contact person) MUST leave their mobile phone numbers with the KidZone (staff may use the Pavilion’s mobile radios).
- Pavilion management will approve the following locations if being played a tennis match: Mills, Lakes, or Woods.
- Therefore, kids with parents attending tennis matches that are held at Ashburn Farms, will not be able to leave their child in the KidZone.
- All Parents must be in the facility at all times. Walking around the pavilion lake is off grounds. That is not allowed.
- Parents will be contacted if their child is crying continuously for 15 minutes.
- Parents may make reservations for up to a maximum of 2 hours and 45 minutes per day. Parents who leave their child in the KidZone for more than three hours, after the second occurrence, will lose KidZone privileges for two months. Privileges will only be returned if all late fees and KidZone charges are paid in full.
- Parents who are more than 5 minutes late to pick up their child will be assessed a $5 late fee for every 5 minutes, or portion thereof, after the scheduled pick up time until the child is removed from the KidZone. If more than 30 minutes late, the fee will increase to $50 and KidZone privileges will be suspended for one month.
- If more than one suspension occurs in a calendar year, parents will loose KidZone privileges for one calendar year beginning on the date of the second occurrence. Privileges will only be returned if all late fees and KidZone charges are paid in full.
- The child must be dropped off and picked up by the same adult, unless prior arrangements are made.
- Children will not be admitted to the KidZone if showing symptoms of illness, such as fever (over 100) nausea, diarrhea,vomiting, lice etc., or having a communicable disease. KidZone personnel do not give medicine to children. If a child stays home from school for illness, they are not permitted in KidZone.
- Please alert KidZone personnel if the child has any allergies or disabilities.
- Parents should take their potty-trained children to the restroom prior to dropping them off and make sure infants and toddlers are clean and dry before leaving them in the KidZone.
- Please label articles brought into the KidZone, such as water bottles, bags, and coats. The Sports Pavilion is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Any child who is repeatedly deemed uncontrollable by the KidZone staff will be taken to the parent and will not be allowed in the KidZone until parents meet with Pavilion management.
- Any child under the age of 12 years found in the Pavilion who is not being actively supervised by an adult will be registered in the KidZone and will be charged accordingly.
- The Virginia Department of Social Services has issued a warning against feeding the following foods to children under the age of 3. In order to prevent choking, these foods, along with toys with small parts, are not permitted in the
- KidZone: Raisins, grapes, hot dogs, popcorn, hard candy and peanuts/nuts or any anything containing nuts are not allowed in the Kidzone.
For more information about KidZone please contact Youth Program Director Erin May, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 703-729-0581 ext 209.