Flyers and Forms:
For more information, please contact Interim Youth Program Director, Erin May at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703 729 0581, ext. 209.
Little Kickers Soccer Program
Join your little Kicker and learn the Basic fundamental of Soccer. They will have a blast running kicking, passing, stopping and scoring the ball.
Cost:$50.00 Members $55.00 Non-Members
School Out Camp
October 14th and 28th
5 years-12 years old
When school is OUT we are OPEN! We will be playing fun games in the gym, doing arts and crafts, and swimming in the afternoons. Hopefully we see your kiddos at camp!
$50 for one $45 for siblings
The Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion provides licensed nursery care as a benefit to its members through its KidZone.
- Available for children ages 2 months – 12 years.
- Each child must have a registration form on file.
- Parents must be on premises the entire time the child is in the nursery
- Reservations are highly encouraged to ensure the KidZone is available; call 703-729-0581 ext. 0.
- Children are not admitted if showing signs of illness.
To avoid a $4 “No show” Fee, cancelations must be received at least 30 minutes prior to reserved time.
Maximum reservation time is 2 hours 45 minutes. Packages are available for purchase at the AVSP Front Desk:
$4 per visit per child
10 visits for $35 $3.50 per visit
20 visits for $60 $3.00 per visit
You may purchase one package for all children in your family or one package for each child.
- Mon-Fri 9am-9pm - Closes at 6pm if no reservations
- Saturday 9am-1:00pm
- Sunday 12-4pm
Please make reservations to ensure a place and adequate staffing in the KidZone. Reservations are made by calling the Pavilion at 703-729-0581 ext 0. Drop-ins are welcome when space is available. For evening hours, the KidZone will close at 6pm, if there are no reservations. Reservations are held up until 10 minutes after the scheduled time. Any waiting drop-ins will be assigned to the forfeited reservation. A fee of $4 per child is charged for any no-show. To avoid this fee, cancellation must be received at least 30 minutes prior to reserved time. For the safety and comfort of the children, we have a ratio of one nursery attendant for every seven children.
- Parents must fill out a KidZone Registration and Emergency Contact Form, prior to drop off, is kept on file for a year.
- Parents (or Legal Guardians) who are actively participating in an organized, Pavilion-conducted fitness/health/recreation program located off the Pavilion grounds may leave their child in the KidZone under the following conditions:
- Pavilion management has approved the program for KidZone use based on the ability to reliably contact the parent and have him/her return to the KidZone within 15 minutes from the program’s location.
- Both the participating parent and staff person (or Pavilion-designated alternative contact person) MUST leave their mobile phone numbers with the KidZone (staff may use the Pavilion’s mobile radios).
- Pavilion management will approve the following locations if being played a tennis match: Mills, Lakes, or Woods.
- Therefore, kids with parents attending tennis matches that are held at Ashburn Farms, will not be able to leave their child in the KidZone.
- All Parents must be in the facility at all times. Walking around the pavilion lake is off grounds. That is not allowed.
- Parents will be contacted if their child is crying continuously for 15 minutes.
- Parents may make reservations for up to a maximum of 2 hours and 45 minutes per day. Parents who leave their child in the KidZone for more than three hours, after the second occurrence, will loose KidZone privileges for two months. Privileges will only be returned if all late fees and KidZone charges are paid in full.
- Parents who are more than 5 minutes late to pick up their child will be assessed a $5 late fee for every 5 minutes, or portion thereof, after the scheduled pick up time until the child is removed from the KidZone. If more than 30 minutes late, the fee will increase to $50 and KidZone privileges will be suspended for one month.
- If more than one suspension occurs in a calendar year, parents will loose KidZone privileges for one calendar year beginning on the date of the second occurrence. Privileges will only be returned if all late fees and KidZone charges are paid in full.
- The child must be dropped off and picked up by the same adult, unless prior arrangements are made.
- Children will not be admitted to the KidZone if showing symptoms of illness, such as fever, nausea, diarrhea,vomiting, lice etc., or having a communicable disease. KidZone personnel do not give medicine to children. If a child stays home from school for illness, they are not permitted in KidZone.
- Please alert KidZone personnel if the child has any allergies or disabilities.
- Parents should take their potty-trained children to the restroom prior to dropping them off and make sure infants and toddlers are clean and dry before leaving them in the KidZone.
- No bottles or snacks are provided, but they are allowed if the child is old enough to feed themselves. All snacks must be eaten at a table. Please no: nuts, grapes, raisins and hard candy.
- Wipes and diapers are not provided in the Kidzone. Please bring diapers and wipes if you anticipate your child will need a change.
- Please label articles brought into the KidZone, such as bottles, pacifiers, diaper bags and coats. The Sports Pavilion is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Any child who is repeatedly deemed uncontrollable by the KidZone staff will be taken to the parent and will not be allowed in the KidZone until parents meet with Pavilion management.
- Any child under the age of 12 years found in the Pavilion who is not being actively supervised by an adult will be registered in the KidZone and will be charged accordingly.
- The Virginia Department of Social Services has issued a warning against feeding the following foods to children under the age of 3. In order to prevent choking, these foods, along with toys with small parts, are not permitted in the KidZone: Raisins, grapes, hot dogs, popcorn, hard candy and nuts or any anything containing nuts.
For more information about KidZone please contact Erin May, at email@example.com or 703-729-0581 ext 209.
The Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion's After School Activities Program (ASAP) is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services, and serves AVSP resident members from Ashburn Elementary and Dominion Trail Elementary and Discovery Elementary. Students enjoy supervised free play, homework time, arts and crafts, sports and games, and electronic and Movie Friday. The program runs from 2:45-6pm, Monday-Friday.
The ASAP bus picks up students at Discovery Elementary, Dominion Trial, and Ashburn Elementary and takes the children to the Sports Pavilion.
If the program is full, you will be added to a waiting list and contacted as soon as there is an opening. Registration is not on a drop-in basis. All participants must complete a registration packet and provide a copy of a school physical examination before being accepted into the program.
- Registration fee: $50 per year per child
- ASAP fee: $340 per month
- Additional siblings receive a $15 discount.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
Payment is made by automatic withdrawal on the 1st of preceding month.
You and your child must be Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion resident members to participate in the After School Activities or Kindergarten Programs.
Recreation in Sports & Exercise Camp for BOYS & GIRLS for Rising Kindergartners through Rising 5th Graders.
RISE Summer Camp
Treat your Rising Kindergartners - Rising 6th Graders to a fun-filled, exciting summer loaded with activity, adventure, creative play, and sports at Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion! The AVSP's RISE Summer Camp trained staff are here to inspire, motivate and entertain your children in a safe, nurturing and caring environment. We have current and former "student athletes" leading our individualized sports camp program and talented recreational leaders supervising our recreational camp. Our leader to child ratio is 1 to 14. Each camp is licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services. We strive to provide a quality, educational, and safe environment for all.
Registration is limited and is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Enrollment packets must be filled out at registration (bring current physical and original birth certificate with you) All forms in packet must be filled out at registration in order to hold your space. Packets may be picked up in advance and brought to registration completed. We WILL NOT accept incomplete packets. Stop by the Front Desk to pick up an enrollment packet or download one here
For more information, please contact the Erin May, Interim Youth Program Director at 703-729-0581 ext. 209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org