Ashburn Village: Phase I
- Entertainment and amusement businesses remain closed
- Fitness centers remain closed unless there is an outdoor exercise area
- Beaches are for exercise and fishing only
- Places of worship can have 50 percent indoor capacity and drive-through services
- Barbershops and salons will be appointment only with strict social distancing and a requirement of face coverings.
- Private campgrounds can reopen
- State parks will still be day use only, with a slow phase-in of overnight camping
- Child care remains open for essential workers only
- Overnight summer camps will remain closed.
- Policies to keep customers and workers separate at in-person businesses
- Conferences and trade shows limited, as short as possible
- No social gatherings of more than 10 individuals
- Short breaks for workers to wash hands
- Outdoor fitness activities only
Posted on May 29, 2020 4:23 PM
Posted on May 28, 2020 8:48 AM
Posted on May 8, 2020 4:00 PM
Posted on May 1, 2020 5:00 PM
Posted on April 27, 2020 9:00 PM
Posted on April 10, 2020 2:30 PM
Posted on April 6, 2020 4:00 PM
Posted on March 30, 2020 4:40 PM
Posted on March 20, 2020 4:00 PM
Posted on March 13, 2020 4:00 PM
All annual reviews have been suspended until further notice. We are hoping this gives homeowners additional time to inspect their own property and unit. Annual reviews are done to ensure all properties are being properly maintained and to preserve the value of all homes in the Village.
Inspectors will continue to be out and about in the Village to address community concerns, reinspect open violations, and for resale inspections. Please remember to pull in your trash cans and maintain your property.
Lot-By-Lot Review Information:
Click here for more information about Covenants and Lot-by-Lot Reviews.
Click here for a list of streets by zone.
The Villager magazine is the monthly publication of the Ashburn Village Community Association and is sent to all residents of Ashburn Village. The electronic version of the current issue can be viewed by clicking the image below.
For older issues of the Villager, please check The Villager - Archive.
If you would like to advertise in The Villager, please download the Display Insertion Order Form or the Classified Insertion Order Form for more information.