News from Ashburn Village
Sheriff's Office - Theft Alert
Click here for more information on the Alerts page.
Now is the time to review all of the Association's snow information. Below is a list that will help you be prepared for any upcoming snowstorms.
- Stay Connected! Sign up for the AVCA email blasts. Important storm information will be sent out via the email blasts.
- Review the AVCA Snow Removal Policy.
- As a homeowner, you are responsible for clearing your front walk, as well as the sidewalk in front of your home.
- The Villager - Winter Edition (See pages 10-15 for Snow Information.)
- Find out if you live on an AVCA street or VDOT street. VDOT Who Plows My Street? You can also go to the Loudoun County website at www.loudoun.gov/roads and search for your street to see who is responsible for road maintenance.
- The county website also has lots of good winter information. www.loudoun.gov/winter
AVCA Office Status
The AVCA office is open, but remains closed to visitors. Please call us if you have questions or for an appointment: 703-723-7910. Thank you for your patience. You can find up-to-date information right here on the Ashburn Village website at AshburnVillage.org.
HOA Fees 2021
Please see the Finance page for more information about assessments and payment options.
The Villager magazine is the monthly publication of the Ashburn Village Community Association and is mailed to all residents of Ashburn Village. The electronic version of the current issue can be viewed by clicking the image below.
For older issues of the Villager, please check The Villager - Archive.
See the Trash & Recycling page for information on Christmas trees.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held Tuesday, January 26th at 6 pm. ZOOM information can be found on the Board of Directors page.
Please remember to put away your trash cans, mow your lawn and maintain your property. Inspectors continue to be out and about in the Village to address community concerns, reinspect open violations, and for resale inspections.
Lot-By-Lot Review Information:
Click here for more information about Covenants and Lot-by-Lot Reviews.
Click here for a list of streets by zone.
Ashburn Village: Phase 3
The Governor's Phase 3 has been in effect since July 1, 2020.
Indoor Pool and Tennis Courts
Sports Pavilion Indoor Pool and Tennis Bubble Hours