Pavilion Lake Marina
Marina Information and Rules
One of the unique community amenities defining the lifestyle enjoyed by members is the Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion marina. The marina is open for use starting the first weekend in May and closes for the season October 28th, 2018.
Only those persons who have signed the appropriate waiver release and presented their membership ID will be permitted to use the pedal boats, kayaks and/or canoes. Waiver release forms are available at the Sports Pavilion Front Desk. Parents must sign the release on behalf of their children under 18 years old.
A lifeguard is on duty during all times that the marina is open. A marina pass must be
obtained at the Front Desk. The marina pass must then be brought to the marina
lifeguard in exchange for life jackets. The lifeguard will provide basic boat usage
Last boat out at 6:45pm. All boats must be returned to the dock no later than 7:00pm.
Features and Benefits
• Pedal Boats
Marina Usage Rules and Regulations
• Use of the marina, boats, and other equipment is at your own risk.
• Swimming is prohibited in all lakes.
• No pedaling within 15 feet of the drain systems or fountain.
• Boats must stay within buoys.
• All persons must wear a Coast Guard approved personal flotation device. This must be worn at all times while in the boat.
• No fishing is allowed from the boat.
• No alcoholic beverages, narcotics, drugs, or barbiturates are allowed.
• No swimming from the boat is allowed.
• No rocking of the boat.
• No docking of the boats on the shorline is allowed.
• No jumping out of the boats.
• Boat must be returned in the same condition it was issued.
• The cost of any property damage will be charged to the user.
• Membership privileges can be suspended if the boat is not returned in the same manner it was issued, or if the system is abused.
• Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible person 18 years of age or older in the boat.
• Anyone under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian on file in order to use the boat.
• No more than Coast Guard approved number of occupants allowed per boat.