Pool Information 2020
POOLS (Must bring WAIVER at first visit.)
This Wednesday, July 1st, we will be allowing the following facility uses in compliance with the Governor’s Guidelines for pool usage at the WOODS and the LAKES.
- No guests or outside members may attend the pools. Once we are open and can properly regulate and ensure everyone’s safety, the Board will reevaluate.
- All residents 18 and older must sign a WAIVER.
- You must present the waiver to the lifeguard before entering.
- Residents must bring their own chairs and towels.
- All pool furniture has been removed from the pool deck.
- You must place your chair/towel at a 10 foot distance from other residents not from your household.
Woods and Lakes Pools will open Wednesday with 2 ½ hour increments.
11:00 am –1:30 pm Close and clean the pool area from 1:30 to 2 pm.
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Close pool and clean areas 4:30 pm.
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm Close pool and clean 7:30 pm
The Lakes Pool - will operate for open swim from 11 am-8 pm daily beginning on Wednesday, July 1st. No reservations are required. We are limiting the occupancy to 70 residents. We will begin opening the pool in 2 ½ hour increments with 30 minutes in between to clean before the next block opens. Residents will check in and enter at the front desk and enter through the gate and exit through the emergency gate.
The Woods Pool - will operate for open swim from 11 am-8 pm daily beginning on Wednesday July 1st. No reservations are required. We are limiting the occupancy to 60 residents. We will begin opening the pool in 2 ½ hour increments with 30 minutes in between to clean before the next block opens. Residents will check in through the front desk, enter through the locker rooms, and exit through the emergency gate.
More details on pool openings can be found here.
ACCESS CARDS/POOL PASSES
In order to enter the Pavilion or pools, you must have an access card or the app loaded on your phone for scanning. If you do not have an access card, you must contact the HOA office. You may also email Ana at the office for additional help email@example.com. If you have lost or misplaced your card, it is $5.00 to replace the card. Check or cash only.
Did You Recently Move To The VILLAGE?
All homeowners and renters must have a Membership access card to enter the Pavilion and pools when open. If you have recently moved to the Village and do not have passes, you will need to submit the attached form by email to the HOA office before coming in. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office is currently closed to the public.
- To easily obtain your passes you will need to give the following information to Ana (member services) via email. email@example.com
- This will enable us to have you pre-setup in our system.
- When you come to the office, just show your proof of residency and leave with your passes.
- All data input is done prior to your arrival.
Please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Deed of Trust or HUD 1
- Renters who need access
Renters please bring the following (HOA will make copies):
- Photo ID
- Copy of signed lease
- Conveyance form signed by renter and landlord. Download Conveyance Form here.
- Ashburn Village lease addendum signed by renter and landlord