Ashburn Village: Governor Updates
chevron_rightUpdates from Virginia.gov (Updated)
Governor’s update - Governor Northam Delays Phase One for Northern Virginia LocalitiesGovernor's update - Governor Northam Announces Phase One Guidelines to Slowly Ease Public Health Restrictions (Phase One will begin no sooner than Friday, May 15)Governor's update - Governor Northam Issues Statewide Stay at Home Order (until June 10th)December 10, 2020: Governor Northam Announces New Mitigation Measures to Slow COVID-19 SpreadForward Virginia Phase 3 goes into effect July 1.
Ashburn Village: Loudoun County Updates
Ashburn Village: Reminders
chevron_rightAVCA Office Status
- The office remains open, but not to walk-in traffic.
- The office is being sanitized daily and staff is practicing social distancing within the office.
- We are no longer taking in-person appointments, unless absolutely necessary.
- We have suspended annual inspections, but will continue resale inspections, disclosures and responding to concerns or severe issues.
chevron_rightSign Up For Important News From Ashburn Village
Friday Updates, closure notices, and other Ashburn Village news, is sent out by email blast. You can sign up online to get the emails, under StayConnected.
- GO TO: www.AshburnVillage.org and click on Stay Connected!
- SELECT: Sign Up Now!
- ENTER YOUR INFORMATION: Be sure to select the AVCA - General Information
chevron_rightKeep Your Distance on the Trails
As more people and families are taking to the trails to get some exercise and pass the time, we are noticing that people are not keeping the recommended 6 feet of separation when passing others on the trails. Please practice safe social distancing while outside.
More information on pool re-opening can be found on the Home page.Q: Why is the capacity so low?A: Capacity limits during the crisis have been greatly reduced because of distance requirements. The easy way to explain this, a person standing on the pool deck must have a 10-foot radius without another person. A calculation is done using the square footage of our deck space and the distance needed between residents. This number is lower than our normal capacity limits.Q: What is the capacity of our facilities?A: Phase 3 total capacity allowed, including employees, using 75% capacity and 10 feet of distance.The Indoor pool can have a maximum of 30 people in the indoor area at one time.The tennis bubble can have a maximum of 20 people inside at one time.Q: Why can’t I bring guests?A: The operating plan submitted to Virginia health authorities does not allow guests.Q: What happens if someone with Covid-19 enters the building?A: If a person with a case of Covid-19 enters one of our facilities, we are required to shut the facility down for 72 hours, we must notify authorities of all people that person may have come in contact with. We cannot stress this enough, DO NOT ENTER one of our buildings if you are not feeling well. If you are in a high-risk category, follow CDC guidelines.
The Sports Pavilion is RE OPEN. For more information on:
Phase Three Re-opening Hours
- AVSP's COVID procedures click here
- Indoor Pool COVID procedures click here
- Tennis Bubble COVID procedures click here
* Tennis bubble and indoor pool close 30 minutes prior to the facility.
- Monday-Friday 5am-9pm
- Saturday and Sunday 7am-5pm
chevron_rightSports Pavilion Virtual Activities
Click HERE to join the AVSP Virtual Programming Facebook group to view the classes listed below.