Friday Updates and Information - January 14, 2022
Posted on January 14, 2022 4:00 PM by AVCA Management
Categories: Friday Updates and Information
AVCA OFFICE STATUS
The AVCA office will be closed Monday, January 17 for the holiday.
We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
2022 ASSESSMENT RATES
Reminder that the assessment amounts have changed. Please be sure to update your bill pay to reflect the new assessment rates. All residents enrolled in the AVCA Direct Debit program will automatically be updated. See the website for ways to pay your assessments.
FACILITIES & GROUNDS
Salted leftover icy spots
Adjusted timer on pavilion steam room
Repositioned snow markers in medians
Assembled and installed multiple 13’ light poles and repaired multiple lights throughout
Started installing bridge numbers
Virtual Finance Committee Meeting - Thursday, January 20, 2022, 6:30pm
Virtual Board of Directors Meeting - Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 7pm
Virtual Ad-Hoc Landscape Committee - Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 7pm
Virtual AERC Meeting - Thursday, February 3, 2022, 6pm
Lifeguard Hiring Event
Premier Aquatics will be having a hiring event for the 2022 Summer Season on Tuesday, January 18 from 6:00-6:30 PM!
If you are interested in being a lifeguard next summer, plan on attending the Zoom Hiring Event:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 787 479 3221
SPORTS PAVILION EVENTS
- Ashburn Village’s annual Health Expo is next Saturday 1/22 from 9am-1pm! Come out for fitness demos, raffle prizes, bounce house, face painter and healthy vendors! Click HERE to view the full schedule.
- The Fiesta 5K/10K will be held on Saturday 5/7 and will feature a new route! Registration will open at the Health Expo and attendees of the event will receive a discount code!
- Interested in learning pickleball or are you a beginner? Join fellow newbies on Sunday morning for beginner pickleball in the basketball court from 8am-10am.
SNOW SNOW SNOW
- AVSP will follow the Federal Government for winter weather closures, however in the case that we are able to safely open, we will. Please make sure to check our Facebook page and look for email blasts with more information.
- Help us keep the gym and equipment clean from snow and salt! If coming to the gym, please bring an extra set of shoes and change into them before working out.
- Register for our Teacher Work Day Camp Monday, January 31st and Tuesday, February 1st, kids will enjoy gym activities, swimming, crafts and more, To register or have more questions, please contact Youth Program Director, Erin May at firstname.lastname@example.org
- With different sports being played in the basketball gym its important that we keep the new equipment and nets stored properly. Please refer to the signs in the gym for how equipment should be placed when finished.