Friday Updates and Information - November 5, 2021
Posted on November 5, 2021 4:00 PM by AVCA Management
Categories: Friday Updates and Information
VETERAN'S DAY HOLIDAY - NOVEMBER 11
- The AVCA office on Courtland Drive will be closed next Thursday, November 11
- The Sports Pavilion will be open normal hours on Thursday, November 11
UPCOMING COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- November 9 - Racquet Sports Committee
- November 15 - Virtual Events Committee
- November 18 - Finance Committee
- December 2 - AER Committee (Due to the Thanksgiving holiday (11/25-11/26), exterior modification forms are due by Wednesday, November 23.)
- For the full calendar of Ashburn Village events, see our online calendar.
FACILITIES & GROUNDS
- Turned heaters on in pool restrooms
- Picked up political signs throughout
- Installed dog sign at baseball field
- Installed no parking signs on Livonia
- Put boats into building for winter
- Installed sandbox sign at Fincastle Field
Trash Pickup Advisory - Thanksgiving Holiday
Trash and recycling will be collected on Saturday, November 27, due to the Thanksgiving holiday on November 25. Please place your trash toter at the curb no later than 6 AM on 11/27.
SPORTS PAVILION MEMBERSHIP POLICY:
- All individuals listed on the deed for an Ashburn Village Community Association property are entitled to membership. For properties deeded to only one individual, the property is entitled to an additional member over the age of eighteen (18) with proof of residency. This membership includes all dependent children of deeded owners residing at the property twenty-three (23) years and younger.
- If your child is a member, be aware that they will age out of the membership when they reach age 24 and will not be permitted to use the facilities without an additional adult membership.
- Any deeded owner residing in the AVCA property is entitled to purchase up to two (2) additional adult memberships. Proof of residency is required and must be renewed on an annual basis.
- For more information please contact the HOA office.
- Cardio Tennis is back! We are offering cardio tennis on Wednesday nights from 7:30pm-8:30pm with Coach Monika. There are 3 ways to sign up, on the sign up sheet in the bubble or you can register online here or by calling the front desk 703-729-0581.
- The BRHS swim team will be using a few of the lanes in the indoor pool starting this Monday 11/8. Practices are Monday-Thursday from 7am-8am. We are excited to welcome them back and wish them a successful season, Go Spartans!
- Thanks4Giving – we are starting our Salvation Army Holiday Gift Drive early this year and are having a “Poul-Tree”. Please visit the AVSP lobby if you would like to adopt a local member of our community this holiday season. We have 45 children who are in need of assistance this year.