Friday Updates and Information - May 28, 2021
Posted on May 28, 2021 3:30 PM by AVCA Management
Categories: Friday Updates and Information
AVCA OFFICE STATUS
The AVCA office will be closed Monday, May 31st, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
DOORS OPEN AGAIN
Starting Tuesday, June 1st, the AVCA office will be reopening to the public. The hours for the public will be 9AM-12PM and 2PM-4PM.
The AVCA office once again is able to offer Notary services to our residents. The Notary is available by appointment only. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
POOLS ARE OPENING TOMORROW!
The outdoor pool opens this weekend! The pool are filled and look great, furniture is out and we can’t wait to welcome you back.
Up-to-date information can be found on the Swimming Pools page, under the Amenities tab.
POOL OPENING TIMES
Lakes and Woods
Saturday-Sunday and Holidays
(starting Wednesday June 16th - 11am-8:30pm)
GUEST POOL PASSES
This year 10 complimentary guest passes have been loaded directly to each family's Sports Pavilion membership account. The guest passes are good at the Lakes, Woods and Mills pools. If you would like more than the 10 complimentary passes, you may buy passes for $5/pass at the AVSP front desk. If you have questions about the passes loaded on your account please have them email email@example.com.
Current Pavilion pool outdoor pool hours:
Memorial Day 11am-5:30pm
Monday-Friday (starting Wednesday June 16th) 11am-8pm
- Capacity and social distancing: Per the Governor’s orders, there are no longer capacity restrictions or social distancing guidelines. All of our machines are opened back up, and spotting on the weight floor may resume. Please continue to use your best judgement and stay home, if not feeling well
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated patrons, please be honest when deciding to wear a mask or not.
- Kidzone IS OPEN Please click here for details on the NEW hours, rules and reservation process, please note reservations will be required. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to make a reservation.
- Showers are OPEN with enhanced cleaning protocols. Please note that showering at home is still recommended.
- All lockers and water fountains are now open.
- Sauna and Steam room will re-open early next week!
- Marina is not open yet, we are working with the life guard company to ensure we have guards who are certified in waterfront safety, we hope to have it open by the time school is out June 16th.
- RISE camp for ages 5-12 registration is open for residents and non-residents, spaces are filling up, click here to view the packet of info or email email@example.com for more info.
- All 35 group ex classes have returned in person instruction on how to register click here.
- Updated Group Ex schedule please click here to view. We will be adding a few more classes by the end of next week, stay tuned for updates! 23 of the 35 group ex classes are also streamed live, please friend request AVSP Instructor on Facebook. Only current Ashburn Village residents will be allowed access.