Friday Updates and Information - July 10, 2020
Posted on July 10, 2020 1:00 PM by AVCA Management
Categories: Friday Updates and Information
Board and Management encourage all homeowners to attend our next Virtual Board Meeting, Tuesday, July, 28th, 2020 at 6 pm. The log-in information is located on our website.
The Lakes and Woods pools are open and have been running smoothly in their 2 and a half hour increments. Thank you for your patience during this confusing time. We are working with High Sierra to open additional pools. In order to access the pools, you must have a waiver on file. There are extra waivers located at the pools.
Social distancing is still being enforced. All employees walking around will have their masks on. We ask that all residents use the weight machines properly. If you have any questions regarding how to use equipment, please alert staff. The Pavilion is for all residents to enjoy safely. ????
- The tennis awnings at the Pavilion will be finished next week. Due to storms we had to postpone the install.
- The concrete was poured and fencing installed around the new Sport Court. The court should be finished by next Wednesday (weather permitting)
- Gala Circle will be paved next Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The week of the 20th we will be paving Chloe and Choptank. Signs are posted and door hangers were hung on each affected street. All cars must be moved from these areas.
- Due to storms, we have had multiple trees snap and blow over. Thank you for sending your concerns and highlighting areas for us.
- Ashburn Village’s “It takes a Village” Virtual 5K/10K/1 Mile Fun Run benefiting Callen’s Cause, registration is now open! For more info on the race and or to register click here.
- Our first annual Virtual Family Dri Tri is next month! This event is for Ashburn Village Residents Only, for more info or to sign up click here.
- The Sports Pavilion is currently operating under Phase 3 guidelines. Our hours are Monday-Friday 6 am-7 pm and Saturday-Sunday 7 am-5 pm. For more information on AVSP’s Phase 3 guidelines click here, information on our in person/outdoor Group Exercise Classes or virtual classes can be found here.
- AVSP will start hosting Pickle Ball Happy Hour every Monday starting July 13 from 6:30 pm-8:30 pm, pre-registration required, please call the front desk at 703-729-0581 to save your spot!
- RISE camp is now running and space is available! To learn more about the camp click here, to register please email email@example.com
- The Sports Pavilion’s Youth Department is offering different options next year in alignment with LCPS school schedule. More info can be found here.