Phase 2 - Effective Friday, June 12th
Posted on June 10, 2020 8:58 AM by AVCA Management
Categories: What You Need to Know
Hello Homeowners,The Governor's Phase 2 will roll out, effective Friday, June 12th. This allows us to open the Pavilion in a limited capacity.
- Pavilion will open Monday through Friday from 6am – 7pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 5pm
- Only 45 residents allowed at one time
- Upstairs open only / no indoor pool /no locker room access or kids clubs
- The Red Cross and pool companies will now begin to train lifeguards
- Due to strict State mandates, Ashburn Village will not initially open pools at the beginning of Phase Two. We are currently working towards lap lanes and limited access. We will update as soon as we have more information.
In order to enter the Pavilion, you must have an access card or the app loaded on your phone for scanning. If you do not have an access card, you must contact the HOA office. You may also email Ana at the office for additional help email@example.com. If you have lost or misplaced your card, it is $5.00 to replace the card. Check or cash only.
Did You Recently Move To The VILLAGE?
All homeowners and renters must have a Membership access card to enter the Pavilion and pools when open. If you have recently moved to the Village and do not have passes, you will need to submit the attached form by email to the HOA office before coming in. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office is currently closed to the public.
- To easily obtain your passes you will need to give the following information to Ana (member services) via email. email@example.com
- This will enable us to have you pre-setup in our system.
- When you come to the office, just show your proof of residency and leave with your passes.
- All data input is done prior to your arrival.
Please bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Deed of Trust or HUD 1
Renters who need access
Renters please bring the following (HOA will make copies):