Patriotic Parade at 10:30am
- Dress up your bike, wagon, stroller and yourself. The parade will start at Fincastle Field, go down Fincastle to Ringold onto the lake path and end at Pavilion. The parade is 1 mile long.
Pool Party at the Pavilion Pool 11am-4pm
- Admission/wristbands are free for members (must bring ID's), guests are $10 per person. The party will feature:
- Dunk Tank
- Giant Water Slide
- Moon Bounce
- Paddle Boats
- AND MORE.....
When: Saturday July 23rd at 10am
What: Coed 2 on 2 double elimination sand volleyball tournament
- Two divisions: 18 and over and 18 and under
- Cash prize for the first team in each division
- Entry fee includes some light refreshments and raffle tickets
Entry fee: $20 per team if both Ashburn Village Members, $30 a team if team consists of Ashburn Village Member and Non Member
Where: Fincastle sand volleyball pit
Register: Please contact Facility and Special Events Director Gayle Terrio firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-729-0581 ext 202. Registration closes July 14th, must have at least 4 teams in each division in order for tournament to run
Saturday, August 27, 2016, 8:00 AM
Registration Deadline: August 19th, 2016
"iSwim, iBike, iRun...iTri!"
Click link below:
Swim, bike and run in the annual Asbhurn Village Kid's Triathlon. Swim laps in the AVSP Outdoor Pool, bike around the lake and run on a marked course starting and ending at the Sports Pavilion. Kids, ages 6-15, of all levels are encouraged to compete. All participants will receive a participation medal and prizes will be award for winners in the following age groups 6-8, 9-11, and 12-15 years.
Each age group will be participating in the event as follows:
Ages 6-8: 50 meter swim / 1 mile bike* / 1 mile run
Ages 9-11: 100 meter swim / 2 mile bike* / 2 mile run
Ages 12-15: 150 meter swim / 3 mile bike* / 2 mile run
* Bike helmets are mandatory for the bike portion of the event. Participants must have their own bike and a basic knowledge of how to swim. Aquatic staff will be on deck but not in the water.
This event is open to Ashburn Village Members and
Early Bird, Before August 1st:
- Members $20
- Non Members $25
- Relay Members $30**
- Relay Non Members $35**
Late Bird, August 1st-19th:
- Members $30
- Non Members $35
- Relay Members $40**
- Relay Non Members $45**
**Relay Teams: If completing registration online, please register only 1 of the relay team members. Submit completed registration forms for all 3 participants to Fitness Director. Each registration form should indicate which portion of the triathlon each participant will be completing (i.e. swim, bike or run).
Kid's Triathlon 2016 volunteers needed!
To ensure the success and safety of the event, approximately 30 volunteers (ages 16+) are needed. To volunteer for this event, click here
and select "Kid's Triathlon."
For more info, contact the Special Event Director, Gayle Terrio at email@example.com or 703-729-0581 X 202.